Become a Physical Therapist at KNPT
Knob Noster Physical Therapy is seeking FULL-TIME, PART-TIME or PRN physical therapist who wants to excel in the field of physical therapy and help improve the health and fitness of the Knob Noster community.
Why Work at KNPT?
Knob Noster Physical Therapy is a privately owned and operated outpatient clinic located in rural Missouri. Physical Therapists in this outpatient clinic have some unique opportunities:
- Treating patients of all ages.
- Treating a high percentage of veterans, active duty Air Force and their families, due to the proximity to Whiteman Air Force Base.
- Treating a variety of conditions offering a diverse case load each day. Be challenged with a range of conditions including post surgical care, CVA, TBI, torticollis, vertigo, generalized weakness, as well as other orthopedic injuries affecting the back, neck, shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist, hip, knee, ankle and foot.
- Working along side the owning therapists, employees have easy access to management.
- Working in a fun environment with a team full of personality.
- Working in a gym-inspired atmosphere clinic setting to challenge your patients.
- Access to blood flow restriction training.
- Becoming part of a small town community where patients are neighbors and friends.
- Evaluate & develop a plan of care to treat and address each patient’s impairments to help them achieve their goals.
- Work directly with patients with various orthopedic conditions to help them achieve maximal physical recovery and functional capabilities.
- Manage 40-60 patient visits a week.
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patient’s progress through competent and efficient completion of documentation to justify treatment provided to patients.
- Competence with manual therapy skills, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular re-education and use of modalities to provide evidence based physical therapy treatments for patients.
- Ensure compliance through knowledge of physical therapy billing rules and regulations with multiple insurance providers including TriCare, Medicare, VA, workers’ compensation and various other private insurers.
- Supervise and collaborate with Physical Therapist Assistants.
- Collaborate with other team personnel to provide exceptional patient care.
Salary & Benefits
- Salary: Starting at $65,000 for new graduate; increases with years of experience and employee performance
- Sign-on Bonus
- Bonus: Quarterly bonuses awarded based on arrival rate and number of visits seen
- PTO: Two weeks of paid vacation; increases with years of employment
- Insurance: 50% of health insurance premium paid for by KNPT
- Simple IRA: 3% match by KNPT
- Continuing Education: Up to $1,000/year to be applied to PT’s choice of continuing education course fees
- Liability and Malpractice Insurance: Paid for 100% by KNPT
- PT License Dues: paid for 100% by KNPT
- Mentoring provided to help therapists grow and increase skills
- Flexible work schedule options available (preference being four 10 hour work days)
- Valid registration and licensure as a Physical Therapist by the Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts with a minimum of a B.S. degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited APTA certified school
About the Community
- Being located less than an hour from Kansas City, Knob Noster offers a small town community with easy access to city amenities.
- Knob Noster has the privilege to be home to Whiteman Air Force Base. Whiteman is the home of the 509th Bomb Wing, which operates and maintains the Air Force’s premier weapon system, the B-2 bomber.
- Knob Noster is home to Knob Noster State Park providing local fishing and hiking opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
- Knob Noster School District serves over 1600 students on four campuses and offers students the opportunity to participate in a variety of programs. Knob Noster High School was recently ranked 14th among nearly 600 high schools in Missouri, making this area a great place to start a family.
How to Apply
Fill out and return the application below to email@example.com.
For questions about the job or to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org.