Knob Noster Physical Therapy is looking to hire a physical therapist who wants to excel in the field of physical therapy and help improve the health and fitness of the Knob Noster community.
- Evaluate and develop a plan of care to best treat and address each patient’s impairments to help them achieve their goals
- Work directly with patients with various orthopedic conditions to help them achieve maximal physical recovery and functional capabilities
- Evaluate effects of therapy treatment and communicate patients progress through competent and efficient completion of documentation to justify treatment provided to patients
- Competence with manual therapy skills, therapeutic exercise, neuromuscular re-education and use of modalities to provide evidence based physical therapy treatments for patients
- Ensure compliance through knowledge of physical therapy billing rules and regulations with multiple insurance providers including TriCare, Medicare, VA, workers’s compensation and various other private insurers.
- Supervise and collaborate with Physical Therapist Assistants
- Collaborate with other team personnel to provide exceptional patient care
Who is Knob Noster Physical Therapy
Knob Noster Physical Therapy is a standalone outpatient physical therapy clinic that is privately owned by the operating therapists and employees are treated like family. KNPT has grown rapidly since opening in 2017 and relocated into a new 3800 sq. ft facility in April 2020.
Why Small is Better
There are many advantages to working for a small business. Big corporations and hospitals are more concerned about therapist efficiency and profit than actual patient care. At KNPT patient care is our main concern. If something is needed for a patient or changes need to be made they will be made without having to pass through an administrative hierarchy.
Knob Noster is a Great Place to Live
Knob Noster is a small town that has the privilege of being home to Whiteman Air Force Base which houses the B-2 Bomber. This gives our clinic the rare opportunity to treat a high percentage of active duty Air Force and their family as well as retired members of the military. Being located less than an hour from Kansas City, Knob Noster offers a small town community with easy access to city amenities. Knob Noster High School was recently ranked 14th among nearly 600 high schools in Missouri, making this area a great place to start a family. Along with the military base and excellent school system, Knob Noster is home to Knob Noster State Park providing local fishing and hiking opportunities for the outdoor enthusiast.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary: Competitive salary for this area which will increase with years of experience
- Bonuses: opportunity for bonuses based on performance
- PTO: 2 weeks of paid vacation (will increase with years of employment)
- Insurance: 50% of health insurance premium paid for by KNPT
- Simple IRA: 3% match by company
- Continuing Education: Up to $1,000 per year to be applied to PT’s choice of continuing education course fees per year.
- Liability and Malpractice Insurance: paid for 100% by KNPT
- PT License Dues: paid for 100% by KNPT
- Mentoring provided to help therapists grow and increase skills.
- Flexible work schedule options
- Valid registration and licensure as a Physical Therapist by the Missouri Board of Registration for the Healing Arts with a minimum of a B.S. degree in Physical Therapy from an accredited APTA certified school